Six Basic Things to Get More Responses from Women
Bob here from the CB Staff.
I hate to keep mentioning these things again, but I feel like I need to drive this home.
These just seem to be some common problems and I am not sure why some guys don’t get them.
They’re easily fixed, too.
These are six BASIC things you can do to get more responses from women.
1. Use a good, current photo. Come on guys; this is basic. Post some good photos– no one wants to see you half-dressed or what you look like at your worst.
Seriously, have a friend take a good picture of you. If you don’t have any good pictures, try taking a selfie.
2. Check for spelling and grammar errors. Use spell check and give your profile the once over before you post it. When your profile is full of errors, it shows you don’t really care.
If you care about making a good first impression, take a little time to make your ad easy to read and understand.
3. Don’t be disrespectful to women. It’s okay to talk about what you are looking for in a woman. It’s not okay to tell the world that you don’t want a “princess”, “drama queen”, or a “chick with baggage”, etc.
Do you really think you’ll get positive responses if you focus on the negative?
Instead, write about the positive qualities you’re seeking in a woman: Things like “funny”, “faithful”, “down to earth”.
4. When you get message, answer in a timely fashion- even if it’s a “No.” If it’s no, be polite and say so. Don’t keep them dangling!
If it’s a yes, then respond appropriately. Start getting to know one another.
You DO need to answer in a timely fashion. No-one feels excited about a response that comes days, or even weeks, after they first contacted you.
5. Stay offline until you’re ready to move on. If you have some sort of ongoing relationship or or one that’s over but you’re not over it yet, stay offline until it’s completely done.
Men, especially, always seem to be in a big rush to start a relationship right away after their previous relationship has just ended.
Make sure you’re emotionally ready before going out and starting a new relationship.
6. Do not talk about sex in your first few contacts online. Instead, play it by ear and take it slow.
Don’t start a conversation by sending sexy pictures or hints of how good you are in bed. Try getting to know each other a little better before talking about sex.
I guarantee it will get you a lot more responses.
Basics, guys. Basics. Follow these guidelines and get on your way to meeting women online.