We want to share some GREAT NEWS!
Cherry Blossoms Visa Department has lowered the price on all your Visa Support Options!
Not only are our prices lower, but we provide the same, best in industry, professional, personalized service… for much cheaper than hiring an immigration attorney.
Our staff provides you and your Fiancée with hands on, A to Z support from the moment you place your order, to the moment your Fiancée receives her Visa.
Please find our new prices below:
Fiancée Visa Support Package: $695.00
Adjustment of Status Support Package: $495.00
Spousal Visa Support Package: $745.00
We appreciate your business! Our team is looking forward to providing the very BEST Fiancée & Spousal Visa Support, personalized, just for you.
Aloha, CB Visa Support Staff.
Questions? Please call 800.322.3267
We’d be delighted to help!
You may not know this, but Cherry Blossoms has a Visa Department!
Our team of experienced specialists are here to help YOU with your US Fiancee or Spousal Visa paperwork. We even do the Adjustment of Status (Green Card).
If you’re ready to take the next step in your relationship, the CB Visa Department is here for you.
If your fiancee or husband is in the USA, have him call for a FREE Consultation:
You can also email: email@example.com for more information.
Give Love, Get Love, Get Started… Contact us TODAY.
Best wishes of Health, Happiness and Love, CB Staff.
Bringing the World Together, One Couple at a Time…
If you’re following the news, current events like the Zika virus scare and economic downturns in Europe and Asia could make traveling overseas a lot cheaper. If you plan on traveling to see your girlfriend or Fiancée, then this may be the time to do it.
Here are some tips to get the best prices:
1. Airline ticket prices often vary by the day of the week and time of day. Usually the middle of the week is cheaper than say the weekend.
Expect prices to go up near holidays or busy seasons like Spring Break or Christmas.
2. Be flexible with your routes. It’s sometimes cheaper to take a domestic airline to a “hub city” like Los Angeles or New York and then switching to a foreign airline.
There is a minor downside to this: you may have to switch your luggage yourself. In other words, get it from the baggage carousel and then take it to the new carrier’s check in desk. This can be a small inconvenience, but sometimes the savings can be substantial.
3. Use several travel sites or travel search engines. You may also be able to contact airlines directly or purchase directly from their websites. For instance, if you’re using a site like Expedia or Priceline you may not always find the lowest fare. Do some research before you buy.
4. Sign up for the airline reward programs. No matter how little you fly, it’s worth it to sign up for these programs- many offer free upgrades.
5. Book your flight early. The “sweet spot” for getting the best price while buying your airline tickets is about 6-8 weeks before you’re looking to travel.
Hope these tips help!
By the way, if you’re traveling to meet your Fiancée we have tips that will make getting your Fiancee Visa a much easier process. Please feel free to call us at Cherry Blossoms and we will be happy to go over the Fiancee Visa or Spousal Visa requirements. You can reach us toll free at 800- 322-3267.
Good luck and happy travels!
Hi CB Friends,
If you’re thinking about getting married to your overseas fiancee, CONGRATULATIONS!
It’s such an exciting and wonderful time- planning the wedding, meeting her family, thinking about the honeymoon.
It can also be a bit of a stressful time, too. Even more so if you need a US Fiancee or Spousal Visa!
If you’re looking to get married, in the US or overseas, we suggest calling the CB Visa Department. We take care of your Fiancee or Spousal Visa paperwork so you can focus on this special time.
Please call us at 1.877.907.8472 for a 100% Free Fiancee or Spousal Visa Consultation!
You can also contact our Visa Department by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is the most common question we hear:
“How do I get her here in the fastest way possible?”
The answer is, “Do the Paperwork right the 1st Time.”
This is why Cherry Blossoms has a 100% Guarantee!
There is no Magic Potion, no one has some “Special Contact” at the US Embassy- Just do it right the first time!
If you’re a US Citizen and you’re considering bringing your overseas fiancee to the US, here are a few things you may want to keep in mind while filing for a fiancee visa:
- You (the U.S. citizen/petitioner) must have a stable income and must meet 125% of HHS (US Department of Health and Human Services) requirements to apply for a fiancee visa. Your income must be from US sources.
- If you are on active duty in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines or Coast Guard, and you are sponsoring your spouse or minor child, you need to have an income of 100 percent of the Federal HHS requirements for your household size.
- If you do not meet the minimum requirements for income, you may need to have a co-sponsor to bring your fiancee to the USA.